About Me

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My last week of maternity leave..

Diz week is the last week of my maternity leave..without realizing it,i've been onleave for 90+days now (haha cuz i was so busy into diapering feeding soothing my lil DenDen ^_^)..The thought of returning to work does stress me a little..sebab takut incompetent sudah kunun..imagine when you did not work 4 3 month..mesti itu skill pun kurang sudah kan..huhu..but whatever it is,life must go on..i want to be with my baby all the time but i've to work also kan,can afford to get unpaid leave (also known as cuti menjaga anak)..so many things to pay (house,cars,baby sitter,my online shopping spree hahaha)..aiya..

And my last week of maternity leave also means that my baby has hit the 3 month mark,Yipee!!During his check up @ KKIA last week,he's was a bit fussy when i put him on the timbangan (maybe he doesnt like to be naked infront of stranger kot), and imagine how shock i was when the nurse told me that he's 6.8 kg already!!OMG,i know he was on the larger side comparing to his peer,but he really looks like 6 month old baby now,almost double his size when he was born last May.  It must meant that i've done a good job in feeding him with booby milk la kan..hahhaa..
Here he is in his new shirt and pants that i've bought from the carter..and guess what,the shirt and pants is actually for 9 month old baby!!OMG, sendat sudah in my den den..i think the next time i should be buying 1 year old toddler cloth for him..isk2

2 comments:

  1. brp kg time dia lahir ni? besanya klu kicil time lahir cpt besar... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi just,
    time dia lahir cukup2 37 week 3.1kg hehe..semua baju dia kjap ja dia pakai..ada yg nda sempat pki lg tuh..sayang owh

    ReplyDelete