About Me

Monday, August 1, 2011

jumping..jumping

my baby is officially 3 month old this week..he likes to jump everythime i hold him..macam he tidak sabar2 want to walk,pada hal still a long way to go haha
so being his mum,i went online and search for development toys that he'll like (those yg promote jumping la kunun) and narrow down my search to this two toy i.e fisher price rainforest jumperoo and bright starts bounce a bout..the jumperoo is rm 745 at little me while the bright starts i'm not sure whether they have it or not..so i try looking at online price and i noted that its cheaper if i buy it online from KL compare to buy it at KK..i think i'm crazy for spurlging rm 700++ just for a toy that my baby can use for few months but i cant help it to pamper my baby..haha gone was the day where i pamper my self only..he better love me a lot when he grow up later huh
fisher price rainforest jumperoo

2 comments:

  1. Ko punya blog pula ni Dianne. Now i know ko ada blog. Will add u in my bloglist.
    Wahhh..punya mahal itu toy. Sanggup ko beli mahal2 aa..:) Gitu la kalau sayang anak kan..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks 4 adding me..bru belajar mo blogging ni knun,haha..sy start ni blog time sy preggers bh.but after deliver xda masa mo update,hihi..lain bh,dlu time pregnt lain feeling dia bila baby sdh lahir.bila tgok dia happy,trus sy pn happy..bgtu la bh mama kn hiih

    ReplyDelete