About Me

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bottle warmer..do you need one?

reastfeeding is not as difficult as most people taught..at first i almost gave up initially when my baby seems unsettle after i breastfeed him,those thought such as is my breast milk is enough for him keep lingering in my mind that time..but now after 3 month of breastfeeding him,i have no breast milk supply problem anymore and sometimes when i pump,i can get 4 oz at one time!! and mean my baby can have full feed already yipee!!
well,I'm not going to elaborate on the benefits of breastfeeding as these info can be found almost everywhere.but i personally think this site is the best in providing baby related..http://www.babycenter.com/..i just love this site..you can sign up with them and you can get your baby weekly development from conception till toddler :)

Well,when you r breastfeeding there's a lot of thing that is needed
  • Breast pump
  • Breast milk storage -bottle/cup/bag
  • Sterilizer to sterilize the equipment- haha you don't want Ur precious lil one to ingest all those germ bh kan hehe
  • Breast pad
  • Bottle warmer-to warm expressed breast milk/food (my baby suka his milk suam2 and he hates cold milk)
So,back to my topic today..do you need a bottle warmer?my answer would be yes and no..yes if you are a lazybum like me and no if you prefer the good ol way :)
I have to type of bottle warmer i.e tommee tippee closer to nature bottle warmer and philip avent IQ Digital bottle warmer. I bought the tommy tippee for rm 168.00 at Little Me,,KK. I dont like it because not only it is very slow in warming Expressed breast milk (EBM) from the fridge,the temperature is difficult to get it right esp when my son wants his milk asap screaming like mad and frusfrated when the milk is too hot or still cold after placing it in the warmer..ugh..

With Philip Avent Digital Bottle warmer,it is different. It warms EBM fast( in 2 minute!!) and at the correct temperature.You can choose from 6 possible option :milk from room temperature/chilled/frozen and food from the same option like the EBM. No more hotspot and its so easy to use and there's display :) Its the best bottle warmer out there!Here's how to use it..It retail about RM 250 and worth every ringgit :)
Or you can always immerse the refrigerated EBM in a container with warm water,a cost efficient way but time costly offcourse :)



6 comments:

  1. Nice, thanks for sharing this. Bagus2 semua info ko..

    Btw, nice new blog background.. look green, sejuk mata memandang hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thanks Stella 4 dropping by..Nnt sa kc share my pengalaman as a new mommy..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information it was a great help for me. best bottle warmer reviews

    ReplyDelete