About Me

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Den Den's Jumperoo!!!

i just love the feeling of waiting my packages to arrived at home..it feels like my present is being delivered every time i receive my package..i'm definitely a Shopzilla..from my own needs to my baby's stuffs..sekarang lagi ada small baby susah mo berjalan, online shop la my way of de-stressing my self..haha :p

well,my latest splurge is from a baby shop at http://www.peekaboo.my/..i had a good experience shopping with them. Their customer service is very good (its not that i'm affiliate with them,just sharing my personal experience la kunun)..i even got a refund in shipping charge,:)

NICELY PACKED..THANKS PEEKABOO!!!

UNWRAPPING BEGAN..:).it take me almost half an hour to assemble this jumperoo..easy as a pie :p
DEN DEN EXPLORING HIS NEWEST TOYS :)

Haha dats all for now..kinda busy setting up my online store..until my next update..c ya all and have a nice weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment