About Me

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pregnancy Diary??

Hmm..is it too late for me to start a pregnancy diary?haha..i'm kinda lazy to kept a diary..even so,i think its kinda important to start one..to document my pregnancy experience..then to document my baby's developmental milestone..etc..

So far..my pregnancy experience seems to be a joyous one..as i dont really have all those pregnancy associated vomitting and nauseous..seems dat my mum also doesnt hv those problems also when she's pregnant wit us all,well i guess its hereditary then,thanks 2 the good gene hehe :)

I'm going to be 30 weeks tomorrow and my baby is dancing in my tummy always..seems that he's excited to come out,hehe..I'm thinking of having a caesarean section as i dont have the confidence for natural birth..well,my O&G Dr tell me that my baby is 1.1kg when he's in 27th week which was kinda big and that somehow influenced me to get a LSCS..


Well,i'm going for my nxt appt this thursday,hope that everything is ok during that time..thinking of discussing my birthplan wit my Dr during the appt..
Gosh,i'm kinda hungry now,i've been craving 4 avocado recently 4 unknown reason..going to try this avocado smootie recipe i found in the internet..
http://indonesianfoodrecipe.com/avocado-smoothies-%E2%80%93-es-apokat/avocado-smoothies-%E2%80%93-es-apokat/
I just hope its as nice as it looks in the pic..until nxt time..ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment